If you are enrolled in a care program that asks you to enter your latest blood pressure reading in a survey, the blood pressure widget on the Me tab will help you visualize and keep track of these. This widget can be expanded for more detail and features related to your readings.
At a glance, the Me tab will display a graph of the 7 most recent days you have entered blood pressure readings (dates with no entries will not be displayed). A scale for reading numbers is on the left (Y-axis), and the dates the readings were taken are on the bottom (X-axis).
Blood pressure widget at a glance
Expanding the Blood Pressure widget
For a more detailed view:
- Tap the forward facing arrow on the top right of the widget. This will open up a full screen tab purely dedicated to your blood pressure history.
- You can exit back to the Me tab at any time by tapping the backward facing arrow on the top right of the screen.
Expanding the blood pressure widget ables you to:
- Enlarge the graph to full screen for easier viewing
- Scroll back and forth through the graph within the date ranges that you submitted blood pressure readings
- Browse a complete list of every blood pressure reading entry you have made
- Download and/or share this list of readings (for personal use, or to share with a care team or caregivers)
NOTE: You cannot view any readings entered prior to the release of this feature (7/27/2023), and you cannot add any missing readings, or edit any existing readings.
If you are no longer enrolled in a blood pressure program, you will still be able to view your previous entries in the widget at any time.
Expanded Blood Pressure widget screen
To enlarge the graph to full screen:
- Tap the “expand” icon (small box with 2 arrows pointing opposite directions) on the top right of the widget.
- This will spread the graph over the full screen of your device (you will need to turn your device horizontally in order to view this correctly).
- To exit this view and return to the blood pressure widget, tap the backward facing arrow at the top left of the screen.
Enlarge graph icon
To scroll back and forth to different date periods within the Blood Pressure graph:
- On the date picker at the top center of the graph, tap the backwards or forwards facing arrows on either side to view readings from any date period you have entered them so far.
The graph visuals will change to reflect the readings from that date period.
- To return to the latest readings graph, tap the forward facing arrow next to the date period until you can go forward no further.
Date scroller buttons
To browse through the list of all your blood pressure reading entries:
- Tap your screen on any of the reading entries listed below the graph, and drag your finger upwards or downwards to scroll through the list. The list is displayed in order of latest (top) to earliest (bottom) entry.
- You can return to the top of the list by dragging your finger down the screen until you reach the latest entry.
Blood pressure reading data list
To download and/or share the blood pressure data from the app:
- Tap the “Share” button on the middle right of the screen
- Your device will then present options of where you can download and/or share the data (such as saving to your device files or sharing via your email etc).
NOTE: The options presented will depend on your device settings, and are not controlled by Wellframe
- Once you choose an option, the app generates a CSV file of all the blood pressure data you have entered. This will be saved and/or shared to the option you have chosen.
Share button to download/share (left), and download/share option examples (device dependent - right)