If you are enrolled in a care program that asks you to enter your latest body weight in a survey, the weight widget on the Me tab will help you visualize and keep track of these entries. This widget can be expanded for more detail and features related to your weight journey.
At a glance, the Me tab will display a graph of the 7 most recent days you have entered your weight (dates with no entries will not be displayed), with the weight range on the left (Y-axis), and the dates the entries were made on the bottom (X-axis).
Weight widget at a glance
Expanding the Weight widget
For a more detailed view:
- Tap the forward facing arrow on the top right of the widget. This will open up a full screen tab purely dedicated to your body weight history.
- You can exit back to the Me tab at any time by tapping the backward facing arrow on the top right of the screen.
Expanding the weight widget ables you to:
- Enlarge the graph to full screen for easier viewing
- Scroll back and forth through the graph within the date ranges that you submitted body weight entries
- Browse a complete list of every weight entry you have made
- Download and/or share this list of entries (for personal use, or to share with a care team or caregivers)
NOTE: You cannot view any entries made prior to the release of this feature (7/27/2023), and you cannot add any missing entries, or edit any existing entries.
If you are no longer enrolled in a weight management program, you will still be able to view your previous entries in the widget at any time.
Expanded Weight widget screen
To enlarge the graph to full screen:
- Tap the “expand” icon (small box with 2 arrows pointing opposite directions) on the top right of the widget.
- This will spread the graph over the full screen of your device (you will need to turn your device horizontally in order to view this correctly).
- To exit this view and return to the weight widget, tap the backward facing arrow at the top left of the screen.
Enlarge graph icon
To scroll back and forth to different date periods within the Weight graph:
- On the date picker at the top center of the graph, tap the backwards or forwards facing arrows on either side to view readings from any date period you have entered them so far.
The graph visuals will change to reflect the readings from that date period.
- To return to the latest entries graph, tap the forward facing arrow next to the date period until you can go forward no further.
Date scroller buttons
To browse through the list of all your weight entries:
- Tap your screen on any of the entries listed below the graph, and drag your finger upwards or downwards to scroll through the list. The list is displayed in order of latest (top) to earliest (bottom) entry.
- You can return to the top of the list by dragging your finger down the screen until you reach the latest entry.
Weight entry data list
To download and/or share your weight data from the app:
- Tap the “Share” button on the middle right of the screen
- Your device will then present options of where you can download and/or share the data (such as saving to your device files or sharing via your email etc).
NOTE: The options presented will depend on your device settings, and are not controlled by Wellframe
- Once you choose an option, the app generates a CSV file of all the weight data you have entered. This will be saved and/or shared to the option you have chosen.
Share button to download/share (left), and download/share option examples (device dependent - right)