Welcome to Wellframe! We’re excited to help you onboard onto the mobile app. After downloading the app onto your smartphone or tablet, you will want to open up the app to create your account.
Wellframe Onboarding Video
Here are the steps to create your account in the Wellframe app:
- After opening the app, tap “Sign Up”.
- Next you will be prompted to enter your access code. This code is given to you by a member of your care team (this may have been in-person, via a text or email, or via a brochure). Click here for more information on your access code. Tap the button on the bottom of the screen to continue.
- After entering your access code, you may be asked to enter additional information to confirm your eligibility for Wellframe. Click here to learn more about the eligibility requirements.
- To register, you will need to enter some basic contact information.
- Create your login by entering your email and creating a password. Your password must contain one letter, one number, one special character and be at least 8 characters long. Click here to learn more about registration and account creation.
- Lastly, you will be asked to finalize your account setup:
- Enable Push Notifications and Physical Activity Permissions. For more information on how to set up push notifications and physical activity tracking click here.
Welcome page of the app: