Welcome to Wellframe! We’re excited to help you onboard onto the Wellframe mobile app. After downloading the Wellframe App onto your smartphone or tablet, you will want to open up the app to create your Wellframe account.
Here are the steps to create your account in the Wellframe app:
- After opening the app, tap “Create New Account.”
- Next you will be prompted to enter your access code. This code is given to you by a member of your care team (this may have been in-person, via a text or email, or via a brochure). Visit this article for more information on your Wellframe access code. After entering your access code, tap “Get Started” (iPhone), or “Next” (Android).
- Your organization may have functionality to support caregivers to onboard on Wellframe on behalf of someone else. If so, then you will screen asking to best describe how you'll be using Wellframe. For more information on caregiver enrollment, please visit this article.
- After entering your access code, you may be asked to enter additional information for an eligibility check, then tap “Next”. Visit this article to learn more about the eligibility requirements.
- To register, you will need to enter some basic contact information, then tap “Next.”
- Create your Wellframe login by entering your email and creating a new password. Your password just needs to be eight characters long. Then tap “Continue”. Visit this article to learn more about registration and account creation.
- Lastly, you will be asked to finalize your account setup:
- Enter Medication Reminders - if you do not want to do this now, simply tap “Skip for Now.”
- Enable Push Notifications and Physical Activity Permissions. For more information on how to setup push notifications and physical activity tracking visit this article.
- Acknowledge the security prompt by tapping “I Understand”
- Visit this article to learn more about finalizing your account.
- With that, you’re all set! Visit this article to learn more about the features of the Wellframe mobile app.
Welcome page of the app: