If you wish to edit the types of checklist activities you receive notifications for, then you can edit the notification settings within the app.
- Go to your Checklist view,
- Tap on the gear button in the top right hand corner to access settings,
- Then scroll down to the "Notifications" section or tap “Notification Settings.”
Here you can edit the notification settings for three types of checklist activities:
- Medication Notifications,
- Reminder Notifications,
- Pedometer or Physical Activity Notifications.
For each of these activities, you can change the notification settings to:
- Off or No - receive no notifications for that activity
- Silent - remove the sound of a push notification
- On or Yes - receive all notifications for that activity
In-app iPhone notification settings