The Wellframe app syncs with the secure cloud platform through internet streaming. Your phone may not be capable of accessing this data while you are on a phone call. However, if you connect to wifi and have a strong signal, you should be able to use Wellframe and talk on the phone (or use other apps!) all simultaneously.
Articles in this section
- I am on an Android device and am having trouble entering my birthday
- I’m unable to sign into the app on my phone and tablet at the same time.
- The videos won’t load on my phone
- My steps aren’t tracking on my Android device
- I’m unable to talk on the phone and use the app at the same time
- I see an “Error: Timed Out” message
- I can’t hear sound on the videos