As a parent or caregiver, you may be eligible to participate in Wellframe on behalf of someone else. For more information regarding eligibility for caregiver participation, please reach out to your sponsoring organization.
Here are the steps to create an account in the Wellframe app as a caregiver:
- After opening the app, tap “Create New Account.”
- Next, you will be prompted to enter an access code. This code is given to you either directly from someone on your member’s care team (this may have been in-person, via a text or email, or via a brochure) or via communication from your sponsoring organization, like from a website or brochure. Visit this article for more information on your Wellframe access code. After you have entered the access code, tap “Get Started”.
- You will now be prompted to choose whether you are creating the account for yourself or for someone else. As a caregiver, please select, “For someone else”.
- On the next page, you will be asked to enter additional information on behalf of the member for an eligibility check, then tap “Next”. Visit this article to learn more about the eligibility requirements.
- To register, you will need to enter some basic information on behalf of the member, then tap “Next.”
- After entering the member’s details, you will be prompted to include your own details and contact information.
- Create your Wellframe login by entering your email and creating a new password. Your password just needs to be eight characters long. Then tap “Continue”. Visit this article to learn more about registration and account creation.
- Lastly, you will be asked to finalize your account setup:
- Enter Medication Reminders - if you do not want to do this now, simply tap “Skip for Now.”
- Enable Push Notifications and Physical Activity Permissions. For more information on how to setup push notifications and physical activity tracking, visit this article.
- Acknowledge the security prompt by tapping “I Understand”
- Visit this article to learn more about finalizing your account.
- After signing up, your account may need to be reviewed by the care team and placed in a pending approval state. If approval is needed, you will be notified by push notifications, email, or text message once your account has been granted access to the app. If you've been pre-approved as a caregiver, you will skip the pending approval state and be taken straight to the checklist.
With that, you’re all set! Visit this article to learn more about the features of the Wellframe mobile app.
Signing up to use Wellframe for someone else:
You'll enter the member's information then your information as the caregiver: