Wellframe is always completely free for patients. At Wellframe we believe you shouldn't have to pay anything to receive the right support at the right time from your care team.
When you try to download the app, you may be prompted to enter payment information even though you will not be charged for the app. Please follow the instructions below for information on how to skip this step.
If Apple prompts you to update your credit card information, do the following:
- Open Settings on your iPhone
- Select [your name] and scroll down and tap on "iTunes & App Stores"
- Tap your Apple ID (in blue at the top)
- Select "View Apple ID"
- Enter your Apple ID password (if you have forgotten your password please refer to the reset password instructions here)
- Tap Payment Information
- Select None as the payment type, then Done
- If you do not see the None option, please visit this article for more details here.
- Go back to the App Store, search for Wellframe, tap GET and enter your Apple ID and password if prompted
The Google Play Store may prompt you to enter a payment method, but you will not be charged for downloading the Wellframe app. After entering in your information, the app will download for free!
Please see this Google Support article for more details about downloading free content.