The Wellframe App IS compatible with the following devices and operating systems:
- Devices: iPhone 6S and higher, iPad mini 4 and higher, iPad 9th generation and higher, iPod Touch 7th generation and higher.
- Operating System: iOS15 and higher. (Note: If you are currently running iOS 14, you are still able to use the app, however, Wellframe updates will not be applied.)
- Devices: any Android phone or tablet with compatible Operating System
- Operating System: Version 9.0 (Pie) and higher (10, 11, 12, 13 & 14).
The Wellframe app IS NOT compatible with the following devices and operating systems:
- Windows devices
- Blackberry devices without access to the Google Play Store
- Android Revvl Plus
- Rooted or Jailbroken Devices
- Reading tablets (Kindle, Amazon Fire)
- A desktop or laptop computer
Note: While you may be able to download the Wellframe app on a rooted device, you will be unable to open the app. Instead you will see a white screen before the app shuts down.
Wearable devices may be able to share information with the app via Apple Health or Google Fit. For more information about setting up step tracking on your phone, visit these articles for iPhone steps or Android steps.