The Wellframe App IS compatible with the following devices and operating systems:
- Devices: iPhone 5S and higher, iPad mini 2 and higher, iPad 5th generation and higher, iPod Touch 6th generation and higher
- Operating System: iOS12 and higher. (Note: If you are currently running iOS 11, you are still able to use the app, however, Wellframe updates will not be applied.)
- Devices: any Android phone or tablet with compatible Operating system
- Operating system: Version 5.1 and higher (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, and Pie).
The Wellframe app IS NOT compatible with the following devices and operating systems:
- Blackberry devices without access to the Google Play Store
- Android Revvl Plus
- Wearables (Fitbit, Apple Watch)
- Reading tablets (Kindle, Amazon Fire)
- Rooted or Jailbroken Devices
- A desktop or laptop computer
Note: While you may be able to download the Wellframe app on a rooted device, you will be unable to open the app. Instead you will see a white screen before the app shuts down.
Wearable devices may be able to share information with the app via Apple Health or Google Fit. For more information about setting up step tracking on your phone, visit these articles for iPhone steps or Android steps.