Wellframe can track the steps you walk in a day through either passive or active tracking. With Passive tracking, your mobile device will automatically track your steps throughout the day. With Active tracking, you have to manually press the Start button to begin recording. Both methods are useful for different reasons.
Depending on how you use Wellframe, you might be:
- On Active tracking, and want to switch to Passive
- On Passive tracking, and want to switch to Active
In both cases, the steps below will help you find the settings in Wellframe to change the type of physical activity tracking.
- Open Wellframe and make sure you are viewing your Checklist
- In the top right corner, tap the gear icon to open Settings
- Look for the "Passive Tracking Enabled" option
- To use Passive tracking, make sure the toggle is in the ON position. On iPhone it will be green, and on Android it will be orange.
- To use Active tracking, make sure the toggle is in the OFF position. It will be gray on iPhone and Android.
If you want to change your Physical Activity step goal, send a message to your Care Team!