Wellframe can track the steps you walk in a day through either manual or automatic tracking. With automatic tracking, your mobile device will automatically track your steps throughout the day. With manual tracking, you have to manually press the Start button to begin recording. Both methods are useful for different reasons.
Depending on how you use the app, you might be:
- On manual tracking, and want to switch to automatic
- On automatic tracking, and want to switch to manual
In both cases, the steps below will help you find the settings in the app to change the type of physical activity tracking.
- Open the app and make sure you are viewing your Checklist
- In the top right corner, tap the gear icon to open Settings
- On Android, look for the "Automatic Step Tracking" option
- To use automatic tracking, make sure the toggle is in the ON position. It will be blue on iPhone and Android.
- To use manual tracking, make sure the toggle is in the OFF position. It will be gray on iPhone and Android.
- On iPhone, select the Physical Activity section and look for the options to “Track with Apple Health” or “Track Manually”.
If you want to change your Physical Activity step goal, send a message to your Care Team!