The “Library” tab contains a collection of educational articles about your health. These articles may be specific to your condition or procedure, your medications, or offer general healthy lifestyle tips. You can tap each health topic to view the associated articles.
All of the articles that appear in your Checklist can also be found at any time in the library.
Navigating the articles
- Open an article from the Library tab - Scroll through the article topics (such as “Managing Your Healthcare articles”, “Medications articles” etc), and tap the image. Then you can choose an article from the list that is displayed.
- Close an article/Return to Library tab - Tap the X on the top right of the app. You will also be able to access other tabs in the app when you return to the Library tab.
Note: If you accessed an article from your daily checklist, you can return to your checklist by tapping the X of the top right of the app.
- Return to a previous article - If you opened an additional article via a link in a previous one, you can return to the previous article by tapping the left arrow on the top left of the app.
- Contact your Care Manager - To ask your care manager a question while you have an article open, tap the question mark icon on the bottom left of the app.
- “Favorite” an article - Tap the star icon in the middle bottom of the app. Note: You can access any of your favorite articles by tapping the “My Favorites” button on the top left of the Library tab.
- Share an article - Tap the share icon on the bottom right of the app. This will bring up sharing options available to your specific device..
The Library tab
Library Article example