You can set Medication Reminders in the Wellframe app to notify you when you need to take your medications.
To Add a Medication Reminder:
- Tap on the “Reminders” tab
- Using the toggle at the top of the screen, tap “Medication Reminders”
- Tap “Add New Medication”
- Type the name of the medication you will be taking (this can include emojis and special characters), and tap continue
- Tap the “Repeat” field to choose how often your reminder should occur (One time, daily, weekly, monthly, or a custom cadence)
NOTE: If you choose “custom”, this will generate an additional box called “Every” where you can choose the number of times you wish the reminder to repeat in days, weeks or months (depending on the choice you make).
Creating a “custom” reminder cadence will also generate an additional box (below the “start date/end date”), in which you will be prompted to choose the day of the week or date of the month you wish the reminder to occur (depending on your “custom” choice)
- Next, choose a "start date" and "end date" for the reminder
NOTE: If you chose an end date, make sure the “Set End Date” toggle is turned on. If you don’t want the reminder to end, leave this set to “Never”
- If you chose a weekly or monthly reminder cadence in the “Repeat” box, you can now select which day of the week or day of the month you wish you reminder to occur
- Finally, choose the time that you would like the reminder to occur by tapping the “Time” box
NOTE: Tap “+ Add a time” to set additional times per day if needed (maximum of 12 time entries per day, per reminder)
- Tap “Create” at the top right of the tab
Adding a medication reminder
To Edit a Medication Reminder:
- In your “My Reminders” tab, select the medication reminder you wish to edit
- Tap the desired field(s) you wish to edit, and make your changes
- Tap “Save” at the top right of the tab
Note: Any edits to a reminder will go into effect the following day - don’t be alarmed if you still see your original health reminder in your checklist today, it’ will be updated tomorrow.
To Delete a Medication Reminder:
- In your “My Reminders” tab, select the medication reminder you wish to delete
- Tap the "Delete” button