You can set Medication Reminders in the app to notify you when you need to take your medications.
Wellframe's database includes over 9,000 medications. When you set up a new medication reminder, you can select a medication from the list or use the search box at the top of the screen. If you don't see your medication name, you can type the name into the box to create a custom name. For example, you might set up a reminder for "Morning Meds." The medication name (either the one you select or the one you type in) will appear on the reminder for each time you set up.
To Add a Medication Reminder:
- Tap on the “Reminders” tab,
- Tap “Add a Medication Reminder” to create a custom schedule for each medication.
- Set a schedule for your medication by frequency, start/end date, and time.
- Daily: Every day, every other day, every two days, etc
- Weekly: Once a week, on specific weekdays (eg. on Tuesdays & Thursdays), etc
- Monthly: Once a month (eg. the 15th of every month), every other month, etc
- This will allow you to set temporary reminders, for example, if you have a 10-day prescription. If you select "No End Date", you will receive reminders until you manually choose to end them.
- Specific time: Number of times a day, specific time (eg. 8AM and 6PM)
- Interval of time: every hour, every three hours, every four hours within set time window (eg. 8AM to 6PM)
- Before saving each medication, you will be able to review a summary of the schedule to ensure it is properly set up. The summary will also show on the Medication List for reference.
- Then press SAVE!
Adding a new medication reminder
To Edit or End a Medication Reminder:
To edit/end an existing medication reminder, go to the “Reminders” tab and tap on the medication you wish to edit/end. Any modifications to medication reminders will go into effect the following day. The medication will still show as is on your list today, and then it will disappear tomorrow.
From here, you can adjust the schedule for the medication as you wish.
Note: you can not change the name of the medication, only the schedule. To change the name of the medication, you will need to end this medication and add a new one with the correct name.
You can also end a medication reminder at any time by clicking on the medication and then click “Stop Taking” in the top right-hand corner. This action sets today's date as the End Date. The medication will still show on your list today, and then it will disappear tomorrow.
Editing a medication reminder