You can set Medication Reminders in the Wellframe app to notify you when you need to take your medications.
When you set up a new medication reminder, you can type the name of the medication into the box to create a custom name. The medication name will then appear on the reminder for each time you set up.
To Add a Medication Reminder:
- Tap on the “Reminders” tab.
- Tap “Add New Medication” to enter the name of your medication, then tap “Continue”.
- Set a schedule for your medication by frequency, start/end date, and timing.
- Tap SAVE
- One Time: Start Date and time from tomorrow at the earliest
- Daily: Every day, every other day, every 3 days, etc
- Weekly: Once a week, on specific weekdays (eg. on Tuesdays & Thursdays), etc
- Monthly: Once a month (eg. the 15th of every month), every other month, etc
- This will allow you to set temporary reminders, for example, if you have a 10-day prescription. If you select "No End Date", you will receive reminders until you manually choose to end them.
- Specific time: Number of times a day, specific time (eg. 8AM and 6PM)
- Interval of time: every hour, every three hours, every four hours within set time window (eg. 8AM to 6PM)
Adding a new medication reminder
To Edit a Medication Reminder:
- Tap the “Reminders” tab, then tap on the medication you wish to edit.
- Make any edits to the schedule you require, and tap SAVE.
- Any modifications to medication reminders will go into effect the following day. The medication will still show as is on your list today, and then it will change tomorrow.
Note: you can not change the name of the medication, only the schedule. To change the name of the medication, you will need to end this medication and add a new one with the correct name.
To End a Medication Reminder:
- Tap the “Reminders” tab, then tap on the medication you wish to end.
- Tap “Stop Taking” in the top-right hand corner of the app, which will display a prompt asking you to confirm if you really want to stop taking this medication. Tap Cancel if not, or Yes if you do.
- This action sets today's date as the End Date. The medication will still show on your list today, and then it will disappear tomorrow.
Editing a medication reminder