The Me Tab allows you to track your progress in the app for the following:
- Checklist item completions
- The number of steps and medications taken for the week
- Blood sugar levels (only if you are enrolled in the relevant program)
- Delivery date or procedure information (only if you are enrolled in the relevant program)
- Step Tracking Progress
NOTE: Instructions have been moved to the Chat Window! (Link to Chat Article)
Circle Indicator Guide:
- Full Gray Circle - You did not have any reminders/tasks due that day
- Full Gray Circle with X - You did have medications to take that day, but you did not mark them as taken
- Partial Gray - Percentage of reminders/tasks that have not been completed for that day
- Partial Blue - Percentage of reminders/tasks that have been completed for that day
- Green Circle with a Check Mark - 100% of your reminders/tasks have been completed for that day
Checklist Completion and Medications Taken
Checklist Completion, and Medications Taken will display your progress for the current day, and the previous 6 days.
You’ll be able to view your progress towards your daily step goal. The graph shows you:
- Your steps for the present day and the last 6 days
- Your total average for the last 7 days
- Your step total for the last 7 days in miles
NOTE: If you have not yet configured your Step Tracking, you will not see the graph, but instead a box offering you the chance to set this up (see the image below).
To configure Step Tracking, click on “Enable Step Tracking” and follow the prompts to configure.
Once this is complete, the view will change to begin showing the Step Count graph. For more information on how to set up your step tracking, you can read through this article here .
Blood Sugar Tracking
If you are enrolled in a biometric blood sugar program, you’ll be able to track your blood sugar levels for the current day and previous 6 days, displaying how they compare to the recommended range.
For members in the maternity program, you’ll be able to track progress and make updates. You’ll be able to update pregnancy status (whether currently pregnant or delivered), add/update your due date, or unenroll from the program.
When the “My Pregnancy” widget on your “Me” tab displays a red circle notification, you can tap this and enter the relevant dates of your pregnancy (whether you are currently pregnant (Due Date), or if you have already had your baby (Delivery Date).
Entering these dates accurately will make sure you receive the most relevant program content in relation to the stage of your pregnancy journey.
Please Note: If you have NOT yet delivered, please DO NOT enter a Delivery Date. Content delivered for your personal experience is driven off the dates entered into this section.