Using the “Me” tab, you can track your progress in Wellframe. This progress may include:
- The number of tasks you have completed in Wellframe
- The number of medications you have taken today
- Progress made within your Wellframe program
- Information about your procedure or delivery date
- The number of steps you have taken today
The Me tab
The Me tab will also contains “My Instructions,” where your care team may share important information or resources for you to easily access.
Certain Wellframe programs will also ask you to record important dates related to an upcoming or previous health event. The Me tab is also where you can enter those dates to customize information in your checklist as it relates to your health event. Simply tap into the section highlighted in red text to add your important dates. In the example below, we are entering dates for an upcoming procedure and discharge.
Me tab with procedure date entry option
Procedure date entry page